[at]sergiosonline / About Me / Academic
This page details curated bits of my academic history. For more information, please reach out to me.
University of Toronto (Toronto, Canada)
My Alma Mater. Here I completed my undergraduate degree in 2015 and now I am one of its graduate students.
Here is a snapshot of my coursework:
Master of Science (Class of 2019)
Concentration: Statistical Sciences
Accolades: University of Toronto Fellowship
- Graduate Data Science Methodology and Consultation
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Monte Carlo Methods / Stochastic Computation
- Analysis and Design of Scientific Studies
- Mathematical Statistics
Bachelor of Science (Class of 2015)
Concentrations: Statistics, Mathematics, and Economics
Accolades: Honors degree with Academic Distinction
- Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition
- Advanced Statistical Methodology and Consultation
- Time Series Analysis and Stochastic Modeling
- Financial Economics
- Game Theory and Microeconomics
Formatting and content of this site may be distorted when viewed on a mobile device.
*I'm hosting this site with GitHub Pages. Ask me how!*